Protecting your privacy is our priority.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you registered on our site as a member or fill out a form
When ordering and registering our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name; or email address; contact number, you may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of following ways.
- To personalize your experience ( your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website ( we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To process transactions;
Your information, weather public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails and short message service
The email and contact addresses you provide for membership and for other product and services order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your products and services order, in addition to receiving occasional organization news, updates, related to products and services information and etc…
Note: if at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instruction; kindly intimate us the same.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
Of course, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords, and your Site membership account information. Please be very careful, responsible, and alert with this information, especially whenever you’re online.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. The does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites, nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.